- At the age of 8, she was a curtain puller at the Cleveland Play House.
- Also as a youngster, she starred in a local children's show in Cleveland called Hickory Hideout.
- While attending Yale, she spent her summers performing with the Williamstown Theatre Festival in Massachusetts.
- During her stint with the Williamstown Theatre, she was discovered by an NBC casting director, which led to her role as Lily Lebowski on Crossing Jordan.
- Made her Broadway debut in 2008 in the Tony-winning play Boeing-Boeing.
- 2016, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2015, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2017, Emmy — Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Mae — Daughter
- Ethan Sandler — Husband
- Leonard — Son
- Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, United States (BS, 1995); Yale University, School of Drama, New Haven, Connecticut, United States (MFA)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. How _black-ish'_s Powerful Colorism Episode Nearly Tore the Johnsons Apart
- 2. Lana Condor Steals the Show in Deadly Class
- 3. Supernatural Midseason Trailer: Michael Declares 'Even God Can Die'
- 4. The Roswell, New Mexico Stars Played 'Guess That Alien', and They Were Honestly Stellar
- 5. Sex Education Is the Most Honest Coming-of-Age TV Show We've Seen in Forever
- 6. The 25 Best Ships Ever on Freeform
- 7. Game of Thrones' Bosses Wish There Were No Trailers for Season 8