- Enrolled at the North Carolina School of the Arts when she was 14 to study ballet.
- Began dancing professionally when she was 17 and traveled the world with different troupes, including a modern-dance company founded by Karole Armitage.
- While touring in Los Angeles in 1987, became acquainted with Dennis Hopper, whom she would later marry.
- Decided to switch careers and study acting under Sanford Meisner after she watched Sydney Pollack's documentary on the famed teacher.
- Met her second husband, French Stewart, in 1996 when she guest starred as his love interest on an episode of 3rd Rock From the Sun.
- Owned and operated her own interior-design business called Casa LaNasa.
- French Stewart — Ex-husband
- Anne LaNasa — Mother
- Henry Hopper — Son
- Steven LaNasa — Brother
- Eloise McCue Show — Daughter
- Grant Show — Husband
- James LaNasa Jr. — Father
- Dennis Hopper — Ex-husband
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears
- 2. Star Trek: Discovery Will Explore Number One's Relationship with Captain Pike
- 3. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is Stronger and More Fun
- 4. Dynasties Is a Powerful and Necessary New Species of Nature Documentary
- 5. The Passage Will Show How Project Noah Got Started in Episode 2
- 6. Olicity Will Be a 'Force to Reckon With' When Arrow Returns
- 7. Netflix Is Rebooting Unsolved Mysteries, the OG True Crime Show