- Was discovered in 1988 at JFK Airport by an employee of Storm modeling agency.
- Became a supermodel at age 19 after signing a contract with Calvin Klein.
- Is widely credited with pioneering the "waif" look of the early '90s.
- Posed nude and pregnant in a 2002 portrait by Lucian Freud that sold for £3.93 million.
- Designed a series of popular Topshop clothing collections. Moss' partnership with the U.K.-based retailer produced 14 collections from 2007 through 2010.
- Iris Law — Godchild
- Nick Moss — Brother
- Johnny Depp — Ex-fiancé
- Peter Moss — Father
- Geoff Collman — Stepfather
- Jamie Hince — Ex-husband
- Nikolai von Bismarck — Ex-significant Other
- Inga Moss — Stepmother
- Jefferson Hack — Ex-significant Other
- Lila Grace Moss Hack — Daughter
- Linda Shepherd — Mother
- Pete Doherty — Ex-fiancé
- Lottie Moss — Half Sister
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Grey's Anatomy Took Elevator Foreplay to Another Level in the Winter Premiere
- 2. Gotham: Bane's Coming, Y'all
- 3. More Than 40 Million Netflix Viewers Have Been Creepin' on YOU
- 4. Oliver and Felicity Will Star in a Documentary in Arrow's 150th Episode
- 5. Red Checks in at Club Fed in This Exclusive The Blacklist Sneak Peek
- 6. Sabrina's Kiernan Shipka Will Star In a Netflix Holiday Rom-Com From John Green
- 7. How to Watch the Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Premiere Red Carpet