- Studied classical piano and puppetry as a child, and though admittedly shy as a youngster, she decided to give performing a try after college, beginning with work in commercials.
- The Hollywood writer's strike in 2007 put her TV and movie aspirations on hold, but provided an opportunity to hone her music and comedy skills in live performances around Los Angeles, which ultimately led to greater exposure and appearances on TV series such as Scrubs, 'Til Death and Raising Hope.
- In late 2000s, formed comedy duo Garfunkel & Oates—named after well-known second bananas in music—with Riki Lindhome (Garfunkel); their songs have become online and TV staples, and earned them their own episode on Comedy Central's The Half Hour in 2012.
- Is an ardent supporter of the Fourth of July Kazoo Parade in her hometown of Nazareth, PA, and was grand marshal for the 6th annual procession in 2010.
- 2016, Emmy — Outstanding Original Music and Lyrics: Nominee
- Michael Micucci — Father
- Matt Micucci — Brother
- Lynne Micucci — Mother
- Keystone College, La Plume, Pennsylvania, United States (AA in Fine Arts, 2001); Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California, United States (BA in Studio Arts, 2003)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Hey Hollywood, There Are Other Black Colleges Besides Howard
- 2. Rel Co-Creator Kevin Barnett Dies While on Vacation in Mexico
- 3. Demi's Sociopathic Edit Is the Highlight of The Bachelor So Far
- 4. Kerry Washington Heads to Netflix for American Son
- 5. Here's When The Expanse Season 3 Heads to Amazon Prime Video
- 6. Chicago Fire's Gentle Human Mouch Blows Up at Otis in a Jarring Sneak Peek
- 7. Where to Stream This Year's Oscar-Nominated Films