- Is a registered nurse in labor and delivery.
- Met future husband Jon at a picnic in October of 1997.
- Utilized fertility treatments to conceive twins Cara and Madelyn, as well as sextuplets Alexis, Hannah, Leah, Aaden, Collin and Joel.
- Came to public consciousness, along with Jon, as costar of Jon & Kate Plus 8. The reality series---which drew more than 9 million viewers for its Season 5 debut, amid stories of marital discord---sprung out of the 2006 Discovery Health special Surviving Sextuplets and Twins.
- Along with Beth Carson and Jon, wrote the best-selling 2008 book Multiple Bles8ings: Surviving to Thriving with Twins and Sextuplets.
- Appeared on Dancing with the Stars in 2010, partnered with professional dancer Tony Dovolani.
- Hannah Gosselin — Daughter
- Leah Gosselin — Daughter
- Kenton Kreider — Father
- Jon Gosselin — Ex-husband
- Aaden Gosselin — Son
- Kevin Kreider — Brother
- Cara Gosselin — Daughter
- Collin Gosselin — Son
- Joel Gosselin — Son
- Alexis Gosselin — Daughter
- Kendra — Sister
- Madelyn Gosselin — Daughter
- Charlene Kreider — Mother
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center, Reading, Pennsylvania, United States (RN)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Red in Prison Is the Blacklist Storyline We Didn't Know We Needed
- 2. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears
- 3. Star Trek: Discovery Will Explore Number One's Relationship with Captain Pike
- 4. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is Stronger and More Fun
- 5. Dynasties Is a Powerful and Necessary New Species of Nature Documentary
- 6. The Passage Will Show How Project Noah Got Started in Episode 2
- 7. Olicity Will Be a 'Force to Reckon With' When Arrow Returns