- The daughter of a telenovela actor, Eric del Castillo, she rose to fame on her own telenovela, Muchachitas.
- Won a 1995 TVyNovelas Award for her work on Imperio de cristal.
- In 2009, became a L'Oreal spokesperson.
- Was appointed an ambassador for the Mexican Commissioner on Human Rights in 2009.
- Wrote a public letter, via Twitter, to the Mexican drug lord El Chapo in 2012; she later negotiated a meeting between El Chapo and Sean Penn, for an article the actor wrote for Rolling Stone.
- Verónica del Castillo — Sister
- Kate Negrete Trillo — Mother
- Luis García — Ex-husband
- Ari Telch — Ex-significant Other
- Demián Bichir — Ex-significant Other
- Aarón Díaz — Ex-husband
- Eric del Castillo — Father
- Ponciano de Castillo — Half Brother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Demi's Sociopathic Edit Is the Highlight of The Bachelor So Far
- 2. Kerry Washington Heads to Netflix for American Son
- 3. Here's When The Expanse Season 3 Heads to Amazon Prime Video
- 4. Chicago Fire's Gentle Human Mouch Blows Up at Otis in a Jarring Sneak Peek
- 5. Where to Stream This Year's Oscar-Nominated Films
- 6. Black Panther Is the First Superhero Movie Nominated for Best Picture – And You Can Stream It Right Now
- 7. What If Tracee Ellis Ross and Kumail Nanjiani Just Host the Damn Oscars?