A complete novice when she burst onto the Hollywood scene as a teen, Bosworth won a supporting role in Robert Redford's 1998 drama The Horse Whisperer because of her equestrian background. It took a few more projects and four more years before she landed the breakout role of a spunky surfer in Blue Crush, charming critics with her spirited performance. While gaining credibility in indie films (as a porn star's underage lover in Wonderland) she also courted the teen set in the romantic comedy Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! Her star got a big boost when she snagged the part of Lois Lane in the highly anticipated Superman Returns, and had her image splashed globally in ads for Calvin Klein jeans.
- Has one brown eye and one blue.
- Played soccer and lacrosse in high school.
- Was a champion equestrian as a teen, which led her to audition for The Horse Whisperer.
- Portrayed Sandra Dee opposite Kevin Spacey's Bobby Darin in the 2004 biopic Beyond the Sea. She worked with the actor two years later playing Lois Lane to his Lex Luthor in Superman Returns, and again in the 2008 Las Vegas gambling drama 21.
- Featured in a worldwide Calvin Klein jeans ad campaign in spring 2008.
- Patricia Bosworth — Mother
- Michael Polish — Husband
- Hal Bosworth — Father
- Orlando Bloom — Ex-significant Other
- James Rousseau — Ex-significant Other
- Alexander Skarsgård — Ex-significant Other
- Matt Czuchry — Ex-significant Other
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 2. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 3. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 4. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 5. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 6. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 7. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves