- Began racing at age 8 on a dirt track his father built at the family home in rural Washington.
- Emerged as a top open-wheel talent in 2000, capturing the USAC Midget title and Silver Bullet Series Rookie-of-the Year crown.
- Advanced to the NASCAR Nationwide Series in 2002 and posted his first victory the following year at Homestead.
- Named NASCAR Nextel Cup Series Rookie-of-the Year in 2004.
- Created the Kasey Kahne Foundation in 2005 to support chronically-ill children and disadvantaged youths.
- Appointed in 2006 to President Bush's Council on Service & Civic Participation.
- Shanon Adams — Sister
- Kelly Kahne — Father
- Tammy Kahne — Mother
- Kale Kahne — Brother
- Kole Kahne — Cousin
- Willie Kahne — Cousin
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Jane the Virgin and Riverdale Spin-Offs Are in the Works at The CW
- 2. The Masked Singer's Poodle Reveal Left One Panelist Kicking Themselves
- 3. The Riverdale Cast Reacts to That Unexpected Gargoyle King Reveal
- 4. I Am the Night Just Can't Keep Up With Chris Pine's Killer Performance
- 5. Mindy Kaling Thinks Her Office Character Turned Into a Murderer
- 6. Everything We Know About the Rest of The Walking Dead Season 9
- 7. What to Stream the Weekend of Jan. 25