- Was born in New York, but raised in Florida.
- Her father is Native American and Puerto Rican, and her mother is Chinese and Dominican.
- Made her debut on Broadway as an understudy in Rent.
- Broke her foot on stage during a May 2010 performance of her role as Anita in the Broadway revival of West Side Story.
- Spends her free time painting, and got her first lessons from her father.
- 2009, Tony — Actress (Featured Role--Musical): Winner
- Matt Caplan — Husband
- University of Cincinnati - College Conservatory of Music, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Good Girls Bosses Break Down that Twisted Final Scene in the Season 2 Finale
- 2. Stephen Amell Is Open to Playing Oliver Queen in Later Arrowverse Installments
- 3. How to Watch Game of Thrones: The Last Watch
- 4. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 5. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 6. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 7. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'