- Moved to Toronto from India with her family when she was a year old.
- Studied jazz and gospel at Berklee College of Music on a scholarship.
- Made her professional acting debut in the West End musical Mamma Mia!.
- Released her first EP, The Live Sessions, in 2008.
- Was injured on the set of Castle while performing a stunt.
- Released a charity Christmas album, My Christmas List, in 2010 to raise money for a housing and homelessness shelter.
- Carl Ryden — Husband
- Berklee College Of Music, Boston, Massachusetts, United States; Guildford School of Acting, London, England
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Chicken Nuggets Caused a Lot of Beef on The Bachelorette
- 2. Game of Thrones Series Finale Photo Recap: Is This Really How We're Picking Kings Now?
- 3. Hot Robin Arryn Totally Neville Longbottomed Us in the Game of Thrones Finale
- 4. Alabama Won't Air Arthur's Gay Wedding Episode
- 5. Legends of Tomorrow Boss on That Zari Twist and What It Means for Season 5
- 6. The 13 Weirdest Things Isaac Hempstead Wright Wrote in His Game of Thrones Essay
- 7. The 100 Sneak Peek Hints at Bad News for Our Heroes