- Moved to Toronto from India with her family when she was a year old.
- Studied jazz and gospel at Berklee College of Music on a scholarship.
- Made her professional acting debut in the West End musical Mamma Mia!.
- Released her first EP, The Live Sessions, in 2008.
- Was injured on the set of Castle while performing a stunt.
- Released a charity Christmas album, My Christmas List, in 2010 to raise money for a housing and homelessness shelter.
- Carl Ryden — Husband
- Berklee College Of Music, Boston, Massachusetts, United States; Guildford School of Acting, London, England
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's Who Jennifer Morrison Could Be Playing in This Is Us Season 4
- 2. Is The Blacklist on Netflix?
- 3. Listen to Every Episode of Big Brother Brothers Here
- 4. Hannah Might Be the Best Bachelorette of All Time
- 5. The First Game of Thrones Prequel Has Started Filming
- 6. The Cast of Angel Is Reuniting… Without Angel
- 7. Is YOU on Netflix?