- Was captain of her high-school drill team.
- Starred in Baylor University's stage production of Eurydice in 2008.
- Was a participant in Hulu's 24-hour live stream reality web series If I Can Dream, which followed five aspiring performers.
- In 2010, performed at an event for the Pepsi Refresh Project to support the creation of a community garden in Los Angeles.
- Andrew Cheney — Husband
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas, United States (BFA in Theatre Performance, 2010)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Where We Left Off With Star Trek: Picard's Eponymous Captain
- 2. Could Whiskey Cavalier Get a Second Season After All?
- 3. The First Teaser Trailer for Star Trek: Picard Is Here and Something's Up with Jean-Luc
- 4. Game of Thrones Writers Almost Let This Fan-Favorite Character Live
- 5. Game of Thrones's Major Season 8 Deaths, Ranked Least to Most Satisfying
- 6. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Sneak Peek: Fitz and Enoch Run Into Space Pirates
- 7. What/If Review: Renée Zellweger Drama Is Somehow Three Shows, and They're all Boring