Provider: Eastern (ET)Change
Bailey treats a young mother with breast cancer; Derek learns more about Addison's relationship with Mark, and finds out that Meredith broke up with Finn; the interns defend Bailey at an M&M meeting on Denny's death; and Meredith and Addison must extricate (more…)
After his wife dies in an accident, a doctor (Kevin Costner) wonders if she is trying to contact him from beyond the grave. Kathy Bates, Joe Morton, Ron Rifkin, Linda Hunt, Susanna Thompson, Jacob Vargas. Directed by Tom Shadyac.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. GLOW Renewed for Fourth and Final Season at Netflix
- 2. Who Will Win Big Brother 21 – and Who Should Win?
- 3. Emmys 2019: How to Watch, Who's Nominated, And Everything Else to Know
- 4. The Crown Season 3 Teaser Introduces Olivia Colman's Queen
- 5. The Week in Superlatives: Best Firsts, Most Vicious Memes, and the Gratuitous Abs Display
- 6. Prodigal Son Review: Tom Payne and Michael Sheen Ham Up This Serial Killer Thriller
- 7. Simone Missick on Why Her All Rise Role Is a Political Statement