- Parents were introduced by Thomas Edison when they worked for him as performers who showcased products.
- Made acting debut at the age of 8 in a Metropolitan Opera performance of Peter Ibbetson.
- First professional check was for $2.50.
- Made big screen debut alongside parents, Gene and Kathleen Lockhart in MGM's A Christmas Carol where the family played the Cratchits in 1938.
- Has two stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, one for television and one for film work.
- Suggested to NASA that they play her fathers song "The World is Waiting for the Sunrise" as the wake up call for the astronauts on the shuttle.
- Awarded NASA's Exceptional Public Achievement Medal in 2013 for public contributions to NASA.
- Starred in The Tesla Effect, a hybrid video game that combines live action and computer graphics in 2014.
- Celebrated 90th birthday with a performance by the Big Band of Barristers in Beverly Hills.
- 1948, Tony — Outstanding Performance By Newcomers: Winner
- 1953, Emmy — Best Actress: Nominee
- 1959, Emmy — Best Actress in a Leading Role (Continuing Role) in a Dramatic Series: Nominee
- Anne Lockhart — Daughter
- Gene Lockhart — Father
- John Maloney — Ex-husband
- June Elizabeth Lockhart — Daughter
- Kathleen Lockhart — Mother
- John Lindsay — Ex-husband
- John Coates Lockhart — Grandfather
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Kerry Washington Is Giving Us Chills In The First Trailer for Netflix's American Son
- 2. Supernatural Alum Colin Ford Sweetly Thanks Jared Padalecki for Letting Him Play Young Sam
- 3. Stephen King's The Outsider Series Gets First Trailer and Premiere Date on HBO
- 4. It's Driver vs. Johansson in Netflix's Marriage Story Trailer
- 5. Greg Kinnear Officially Joins Stephen King's The Stand Miniseries
- 6. Matt Bomer and Chris Messina Are Looking Shady in The Sinner Season 3 Trailer
- 7. Get Ready to Stream Spirited Away and Every Other Studio Ghibli Film on HBO Max