- Performed with the Boston ballet in elementary school.
- Made his screen debut in 1994 with a supporting role in Troublemakers.
- Declined an acceptance to Columbia University in order to pursue his acting career.
- Founded the Pegasus Fund, providing free summer camp trips to disadvantaged youth in Los Angeles.
- Maggie Moss-Tucker — Mother
- Tara Ahamed — Wife
- Paul Hayes Tucker — Father
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – Paddleton, Chef's Table
- 2. WWE's Roman Reigns Is Returning to Monday Night Raw With an Update on His Leukemia Diagnosis
- 3. Review: ABC's New Spy Show Whiskey Cavalier Is Adequate Background Noise
- 4. A Netflix Movie or Head Trip? Working Through Paris Is Us
- 5. All the Easter Eggs in Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Trailer
- 6. Netflix Renews Hill House as Anthology Series with The Haunting of Bly Manor
- 7. Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Trailer Makes Jacob Tremblay Riding a Tricycle Look Sinister AF