- Was adopted at 9 months old; her biological father was one-quarter American Indian.
- Took tap and ballet lessons as a 3-year-old, and Full House producers often incorporated dance routines into her scenes on the sitcom.
- Began her career in an Oscar Mayer commercial at age 4.
- Was known for the catchphrase "How rude!" on Full House.
- Her Full House costar Candace Cameron Bure was matron of honor at Sweetin's first wedding, and Bure's daughter Natasha was flower girl.
- Released a 2009 memoir called unSweetined.
- Janice Sweetin — Mother
- Shaun Holguin — Ex-husband
- Zoie Laurelmae Herpin — Daughter
- Sam Sweetin — Father
- Cody Herpin — Ex-husband
- Morty Coyle — Ex-husband
- Beatrix Carlin Sweetin-Coyle — Daughter
- Justin Hodak — Ex-fiancée
- Attended Chapman University, Orange, California, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 2. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 3. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 4. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?
- 5. 7 Questions The Umbrella Academy on Netflix Needs to Answer in Season 2
- 6. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comic Books
- 7. Wynonna Earp Fans Rally to Save the Show After Troublesome Season 4 Delay