- Is president of 120 Productions, Inc.
- Studied with Robert Carnegie at Playhouse West in Los Angeles.
- First paid acting job was appearing for Keith and Margo's Murder Mystery Dinner Theater at Pierre's by the Lake in Dallas.
- Best known for his role as Hoyt Fortenberry on HBO's vampire series True Blood.
- 2009, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Leven Rambin — Wife
- Ciera Morales Parrack — Ex-wife
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Demi's Sociopathic Edit Is the Highlight of The Bachelor So Far
- 2. Kerry Washington Heads to Netflix for American Son
- 3. Here's When The Expanse Season 3 Heads to Amazon Prime Video
- 4. Chicago Fire's Gentle Human Mouch Blows Up at Otis in a Jarring Sneak Peek
- 5. Where to Stream This Year's Oscar-Nominated Films
- 6. Black Panther Is the First Superhero Movie Nominated for Best Picture – And You Can Stream It Right Now
- 7. What If Tracee Ellis Ross and Kumail Nanjiani Just Host the Damn Oscars?