- Was inspired to become a comedian at 12 after watching a tape of Richard Pryor: Live in Concert.
- Did a stint in rehab at 17.
- Once worked as a forklift operator.
- Was selected as one of the 20 finalists in the second season (2004) of Last Comic Standing but bowed out because of a scheduling conflict.
- Released his first book, Happy Endings: The Tales of a Meaty-Breasted Zilch, in 2007.
- Was one of four man-in-the-street interviewers hired for the prime-time Jay Leno Show in 2009.
- In 2011, founded the Anti-Social Network concert tour with Bill Burr, Dave Attell and Jim Breuer.
- Attended Middlesex County College, Edison, New Jersey, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Grey's Anatomy Took Elevator Foreplay to Another Level in the Winter Premiere
- 2. Gotham: Bane's Coming, Y'all
- 3. More Than 40 Million Netflix Viewers Have Been Creepin' on YOU
- 4. Oliver and Felicity Will Star in a Documentary in Arrow's 150th Episode
- 5. Red Checks in at Club Fed in This Exclusive The Blacklist Sneak Peek
- 6. Sabrina's Kiernan Shipka Will Star In a Netflix Holiday Rom-Com From John Green
- 7. How to Watch the Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Premiere Red Carpet