- Traveled widely with her parents as a child, living in New York and attending school in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Thought she'd botched her audition for Skins because she was so timid in the group scene she'd been asked to perform, but the producers liked her reticence and cast her as Grace.
- Was pursued by real police officers after shooting a loud shoplifting scene for Skins at a Bristol shopping center. The production crew had to intervene on her behalf to prevent her arrest.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Oscars 2019: Live Updates From the 91st Academy Awards
- 2. Kel Mitchell Confirms He Will Appear in Kenan Thompson's All That Revival
- 3. Marvel's Cloak & Dagger Brings the Mayhem in Official Season 2 Trailer
- 4. The Man in the High Castle Will End With Season 4 and an 'Epic Conclusion'
- 5. Your Guide to All of the Netflix Originals of 2019
- 6. Amazon Prime's March Line-Up Features Hanna, Catastrophe's Final Season and More
- 7. Here's When Arrested Development Returns to Netflix