- Performed with the Kirov Ballet at the Royal Opera House in London when she was 15.
- At 18, was forced to give up her training to become a professional ballerina after three ankle operations.
- Started taking acting classes while studying painting at a fine-arts college.
- Auditioned for the lead in Tim Burton's 2010 adaptation of Alice in Wonderland, narrowly missing out on the role to Mia Wasikowska.
- Nylon magazine called the Downton Abbey actress "the best thing in a bonnet since Keira [Knightley] in Pride and Prejudice."
- Met Kate Middleton and Prince William in 2011 as one of 42 invited guests at the inaugural Brits to Watch event thrown by BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts) during the royal couple's visit to Los Angeles.
- Featured as the face of a 2012 ad campaign for British jewelry designer Dominic Jones, who described Brown-Findlay as "a real English rose."
- 2012, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Winner
- 2013, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Thomas Campbell — Ex-significant Other
- Christopher Brown-Findlay — Father
- Beverly Brown-Findlay — Mother
- Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, London, England
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The First Descendants 3 Teaser Is Here and It's Straight-Up Villainous Fun
- 2. Jeremiah Tortures Bruce with His Most Tragic Memory in New Gotham Trailer
- 3. Clary Will Be 'Forever Changed' When Shadowhunters Returns
- 4. The Umbrella Academy Cast Takes Us Inside That Magical 'I Think We're Alone Now' Dance Montage
- 5. Netflix's Yucatán Is Not Important Cinema, Which Is Exactly Why You Should Watch
- 6. Eastbound & Down Was the Definitive Show of 2009
- 7. The Week in Superlatives: Best Binge, Biggest Nope, and the Moment You Can't Unsee