- Attended Sarah Lawrence College with Jill Clayburgh and Brian De Palma.
- In 1969, she earned the role of Crazy Annie in the movie Midnight Cowboy, which was written by her father, Waldo Salt.
- Lived with Margot Kidder in the early 1970s.
- Most recognized for her role as Eunice Tate on the TV series Soap.
- Retired from acting in the '90s and began scriptwriting for television.
- Worked as a staff writer for Nip/Tuck, which was created by Ryan Murphy, and later cowrote the script for Eat Pray Love (2010) with him.
- 2014, Emmy — Outstanding Miniseries: Nominee
- 2015, Producers Guild Awards — David L. Wolper Award for Outstanding Producer of Long-Form Television: Nominee
- 2013, Emmy — Outstanding Miniseries or Movie: Nominee
- 2015, Emmy — Outstanding Limited Series: Nominee
- 2016, Writers Guild Awards — Long Form Original: Nominee
- 2016, Producers Guild Awards — David L. Wolper Award for Outstanding Producer of Long-Form Television: Nominee
- Mary Davenport — Mother
- David Greenberg — Ex-husband
- Jonah Greenberg — Son
- Eve Merriam — Stepmother
- Waldo Salt — Father
- Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, New York, United States (1965)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Flash: Was Barry's Reaction to Nora's Partnership with the Reverse Flash Too Harsh?
- 2. Empire Boss Confirms Who Is Definitely Not in the Casket
- 3. The 5 Episodes of Netflix's Love, Death + Robots You Absolutely Should Watch
- 4. David Boreanaz Hints at an Angel Reunion for Series' 20th Anniversary
- 5. Why Did Mia Smoak Grow Up Without Her Father on Arrow?
- 6. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Kat McNamara Reveals Emotional Moment Filming Her Final Scene
- 7. Avan Jogia and Kelli Berglund Read High Ideas from Reddit