This Canada-born actress started out as a teen model before landing acting gigs in her native country. In 2000, she moved to the U.S. to begin a four-year stint on the daytime soap The Bold and the Beautiful before graduating to prime time with a recurring role as a pathologist on Crossing Jordan. In 2005, Finnigan tried her hand at comedy on the short-lived sitcom Committed. But in the fall she returned to her dramatic roots, playing a brainy yet beautiful assistant district attorney/new mom on the legal series Close to Home, which ran for two years. Next up, she landed a lead role on the sitcom Better With You, opposite her former Committed costar Josh Cooke. Off screen, Finnigan is married to actor Jonathan Silverman (the two starred in the direct-to-video Beethoven's Big Break in 2008) and keeps busy with a variety of hobbies, including swing dancing.
- Started her career in modeling.
- Won three consecutive Daytime Emmy Awards (in 2002, 2003 and 2004) for playing Bridget Forrester on The Bold and the Beautiful.
- Speaks French fluently.
- Hobbies include creative writing, singing, piano, swing dancing and traveling.
- Starred as a woman caught in a controversial affair in a TV-movie, What Color Is Love?, which aired in 2009 on the Lifetime Movie Network; it touched on the issues of child custody and romance between races.
- Signed on in 2010 as a cast member of the ABC sitcom Better With You.
- Diane Finnigan — Mother
- Jonathan Silverman — Husband
- Jack Finnigan — Father
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. mixed-ish Review: The black-ish Spin-off Gets Being Mixed Race Right
- 2. There's a Light at the End of the Tunnel for Jo on Grey's Anatomy
- 3. Survivor: Rob Cesternino Reveals His Favorite Island of the Idols Players – and How He Became a Survivor Legend
- 4. Alfred Tries to Dump Sandra In this Pennyworth Sneak Peek
- 5. Chicago P.D.'s Season 7 Premiere Will Finally Provide Answers About Antonio's Absence
- 6. Where to Stream Downton Abbey
- 7. Here Are the Episodes of Netflix's Criminal to Watch First