- Both of her parents are scientists.
- In high school, auditioned for a part in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying after hearing fellow students rehearsing in the room next door to where she was serving detention.
- Her first professional gig was at the Pasadena Playhouse doing The Lion in Winter.
- Studied acting at the Beverly Hills Playhouse.
- Enjoys photography and dancing.
- Julia — Sister
- David O'Donnell — Husband
- Charlotte Sofia O’Donnell — Daughter
- University of California, Los Angeles, California, United States (BA in Theater)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything We Know About the 2019 Primetime Emmy Awards
- 2. Creative Arts Emmys 2019: Complete Winners List
- 3. Rest Easy, Friends Fans, A Reboot Is Never Happening
- 4. I Watched All of Netflix's Abysmally Bad The I-Land So You Don't Have To
- 5. James Spader Reveals What Made Him Decide to Do The Blacklist
- 6. First Teaser for Supernatural's Final Season Marks The Woman in White's Return
- 7. Felicity Huffman Sentenced to Two Weeks in Jail For College Cheating Scandal