- Worked as a plumbing contractor and waiter after high school to earn money to travel to Europe for modeling jobs.
- Began his modeling career in the early 1990s, working for Guess?, Hugo Boss and Tommy Hilfiger.
- Acting career began with a role in the short-lived 1995 series High Sierra Search and Rescue.
- Was nominated for Male Model of the Year at the 1997 VH1 Fashion Music Awards
- Had his breakout role as Jerry "Smith" Jerrod on Sex and the City, playing a model dating Samantha Jones; reprised the role in the 2008 film adaptation of the show.
- In 2004, sued Absolut Spirits Co. for using a fictitious ad (which featured him wearing only a vodka bottle) from Sex and the City as an actual advertisement without his permission.
- Nancy Lewis — Mother
- Rosario Dawson — Ex-significant Other
- Sean Lewis — Brother
- Maxine Bahns — Ex-fiancée
- Nicole Lewis — Sister
- Kate — Sister
- Gregory Lewis — Father
- Attended San Diego State University, San Diego, California, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comics
- 2. Every Actor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Who Has Been Nominated for an Oscar
- 3. Bugs Do Their Own Exterminating on The Blacklist
- 4. The First Descendants 3 Teaser Is Here and It's Straight-Up Villainous Fun
- 5. Jeremiah Tortures Bruce with His Most Tragic Memory in New Gotham Trailer
- 6. Clary Will Be 'Forever Changed' When Shadowhunters Returns
- 7. The Umbrella Academy Cast Takes Us Inside That Magical 'I Think We're Alone Now' Dance Montage