- Although she was born on Fort Ord military base in California, she was raised in the Bronx.
- Has traveled internationally as a salsa dancer since the age of 16.
- Her father works as a homicide detective in New York City.
- While honing her acting skills at the Maggie Flanigan Studio, she supported herself by working as a makeup artist.
- Was cast in the 2014 Amazon pilot The After, produced by Chris Carter, but the show never made it to series.
- Attended City University of New York, Herbert H. Lehman College, New York, New York, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Bachelorette Men Tell All Recap: Lukey, You Have Some 'Splaining to Do
- 2. Love Island Recap: The Villa Welcomes 6 New Sexy Singles
- 3. The Cast of Criminal Minds Promises Answers After J.J.'s Finale Revelation
- 4. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 5. Bellamy Delivers a Low Blow to Octavia in This Tense The 100 Sneak Peek
- 6. Netflix's Another Life Review: Katee Sackhoff's Return to Space Is Derivative Disappointment
- 7. Tina Majorino Says She Turned Down Veronica Mars Season 4 Due to Mac's 'Diminished Value'