- Originally planned to train as a vet, but fainted during a work experience placement and chose acting instead.
- Deferred a spot for two years at London's Courtauld Institute to study history of art.
- Despite appearing in 28 Weeks Later (2007) and Fright Night (2011), confessed to not being a fan of actually watching horror movies.
- Starred in a commercial for H&M's Marni collection in 2012, which was directed by Sofia Coppola.
- When performing, and driving, in Need For Speed with Aaron Paul in 2014, she did not have a drivers license.
- 2018, Olivier Awards — Best Actress in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- Fiona Goodall — Mother
- Alex Poots — Brother
- Trevor Poots — Father