- Lived in India for eighteen months after signing with an Icelandic casting agency when she was a teenager.
- Moved from Iceland to London in 2008, gradually developing a British accent with the help of a speech coach at the Drama Centre London.
- Played Maria in a production of Cross Purpose at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in Scotland in 2009.
- To help with her role in the BBC drama series Poldark, she had harp and horse riding lessons.
- Is part of the Theatre Renegade company and starred in their first production Scarlett in 2015 at the Southwark Playhouse in London; the play was partially funded by a Kickstarter campaign.
- Rebekka Helga Sigurdardottir — Sister
- Drama Centre London, King's Cross, London, England (2010)
Let's Talk About Sex on TV, Baby
Sex Ed Week explores the ways TV is pushing boundaries forward – and the ways it still lets us down
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Blacklist Sneak Peek: Liz Finally Tells Red the Truth About Her Betrayal
- 2. All the Twilight Zone Easter Eggs We've Found So Far
- 3. Lucifer Introduces a Hellish New Love Triangle in Season 4 Trailer
- 4. The Jane the Virgin Cast's Wrap Photos Will Make You Tear Up
- 5. The Big Bang Theory's Rati Gupta Says Raj and Anu's Happy Ending Might Not Be Together
- 6. It's Time to Let Chris Evans Be More Than Just Captain America
- 7. Could The 100 Season 6 See More Major Character Deaths Than Ever?