- Spent the majority of her childhood living in Hong Kong and Singapore.
- While breaking into acting she worked part-time as a word processor for a New York City law firm.
- Wore a wig during the famous hair-cutting scene in the cult-classic film Sixteen Candles.
- After acting for 25 years professionally, began a career as a real-estate broker.
- State University of New York, Purchase, New York, United States
- 1. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 2. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 3. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 4. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 5. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup
- 6. Dancing with the Stars to Skip Spring Season in 2019
- 7. Should The CW's Batwoman Get Her Own Spin-Off Series?