- Enjoyed art history and was accepted to several schools to study architecture.
- Signed by the Storm Modeling Agency at the age of 12, becoming their youngest model ever.
- Successfully modeled into her mid-20s before discovering acting. Her endorsements included L'Oreal, Salon Selectives and Polaroid.
- Studied acting at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York.
- Married skateboarding star Jesse Jenkins in a Las Vegas wedding chapel in 2008, but their union lasted less than two weeks.
- Landed her first big-screen roles in the comedy Cop Out and the drama Shame.
- John Ware — Father
- Jesse Jenkins — Ex-husband