- Performed annually at the National Cultural Foundation's Festival of the Arts in the Cayman Islands when she was growing up.
- Began her acting career doing theater work in New York.
- Performed in the 2012 stage production of Rent in Chicago.
- Worked as a mentor in the Saving our Cinderellas program in 2015.
- Cheryl McCoy-Gealey — Mother
- Faith Gealey-Brown — Sister
- Trai Byers — Husband
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida, United States (BFA in Theatre Art); University of California, Irvine, California, United States (MFA in Acting)