- Immigrated to the United States from her native Italy at age 7.
- Learned to speak English as a child by watching TV.
- Rigged the homecoming-queen votes in high school to make herself a nominee.
- In graduate school, she was a features correspondent for the university TV station and covered stories at the White House, Pentagon, Supreme Court, State Department and Capitol Hill.
- Moved to Los Angeles after completing her master's on the advice of a professor who felt her strengths were in feature-oriented journalism.
- Became correspondent for E! News in 2002, and in 2005 became anchor and managing editor for the program.
- Wrote the relationship-advice book Think Like a Guy: How to Get a Guy by Thinking Like One (2006).
- Married original Apprentice winner Bill Rancic in a televised 2007 ceremony.
- Monica DePandi — Sister
- Anna DePandi — Mother
- Pasquale DePandi — Brother
- Bill Rancic — Husband
- Eduardo DePandi — Father
- Edward Duke Rancic — Son
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, United States (BA in Journalism, 1996); American University, Washington, District of Columbia, United States (MA in Journalism)
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Melissa Benoist Will Direct an Episode of Supergirl in Season 5
- 2. Big Brother Vet Audrey Middleton Accuses Show of Exploiting Marginalized People Amid Racism Scandal
- 3. Angela Tells Pope She's 'Cool' With the Family Business in Animal Kingdom Exclusive Clip
- 4. Love Island's First Couples Challenge Shows Love Is Blind
- 5. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Defends Game of Thrones Writers After Season 8 Backlash
- 6. Veronica Mars Review: Hulu Revival Is Great Fun Until It's Not
- 7. The Loudest Voice Recap: Episode 3's Sexual Assault Scene Is Grotesque and Gratuitous