- Met husband Jonathan Frakes on the set of the 1982 TV-movie Bare Essence; they later costarred in the 1985 miniseries North and South.
- Earned her first Daytime Emmy nomination in 1997 for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series for her role as Laura Spencer on General Hospital.
- Won a Daytime Emmy in 2007 in the category of Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series for the same role.
- Opened a home-furnishings boutique called the Cherished Home in Belfast, Maine, in June 2006.
- Released a holiday CD with her brothers, Ivor and Kenneth, in 2009.
- Joined the cast of The Young and the Restless in 2011.
- Kenneth Francis — Brother
- Ivor Francis Jr. — Brother
- Jameson Ivor Frakes — Son
- Elizabeth Francis Frakes — Daughter
- Jonathan Frakes — Husband
- Ivor Francis — Father
- 1. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15
- 3. Maybe South Park Should Stick With Standalone Episodes Next Season
- 4. Star Trek: Discovery: Spock Sees the Future in New Season 2 Trailer, and It's Not Great
- 5. Lin-Manuel Miranda, Who Wrote a Few Songs in Moana, Does Billy on the Street
- 6. Taylor Swift's Reputation Tour Is Coming to Netflix on New Year's Eve
- 7. Marvel's Runaways: Alex Will Confront His Own Privilege in Season 2