- Appeared under the name Gabriel Swann in films as a child, but then his mother and actor father kept him out of the business so he might have a normal childhood.
- His first film was Why Would I Lie? when he was 8 years old.
- In a high-school production of The Music Man, he appeared with Monica Lewinsky.
- Chose to attend Carnegie Mellon after being accepted into a summer drama program at the school.
- Spent six years after college acting in theater in New York.
- Ari Macht — Brother
- Satine Anais Geraldine Macht — Daughter
- Stephen Macht — Father
- Suzanne Victoria Macht — Mother
- Jacinda Barrett — Wife
- Jesse Macht — Brother
- Julie Macht — Sister
- Luca Macht — Son
- Carnegie Mellon University, School of Drama, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States (BFA in Drama, 1994)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Psych: The Movie Sequel: Everything to Know About Lassie Come Home
- 2. Ronda Rousey's Lena Gives Eddie Some Sage Advice in This 9-1-1 Sneak Peek
- 3. Modern Family Cast: Then and Now
- 4. Here's Everything We Know About Manifest Season 2
- 5. Timothy Omundson Opens Up About Returning for Psych Movie Sequel Following Stroke
- 6. Did Mr. Robot Predict These News Stories?
- 7. Here's How Prodigal Son Makes Those Grisly Crime Scenes Look So Realistic