- Appeared under the name Gabriel Swann in films as a child, but then his mother and actor father kept him out of the business so he might have a normal childhood.
- His first film was Why Would I Lie? when he was 8 years old.
- In a high-school production of The Music Man, he appeared with Monica Lewinsky.
- Chose to attend Carnegie Mellon after being accepted into a summer drama program at the school.
- Spent six years after college acting in theater in New York.
- Satine Anais Geraldine Macht — Daughter
- Jesse Macht — Brother
- Julie Macht — Sister
- Luca Macht — Son
- Stephen Macht — Father
- Suzanne Victoria Macht — Mother
- Jacinda Barrett — Wife
- Ari Macht — Brother
- Carnegie Mellon University, School of Drama, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States (BFA in Drama, 1994)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Our Long National Nightmare Is Over: Dancing With the Stars Finally Eliminated Sean Spicer
- 2. Alex Trebek Gets Emotional on Jeopardy! After a Contestant's Message of Support
- 3. His Dark Materials Book Readers Recap: Why Are We Jumping Into The Subtle Knife Already?
- 4. Prodigal Son Bosses Say Malcolm Is The Junkyard Killer's 'Next Mission'
- 5. Everything We Know About HBO Max's Gossip Girl Reboot So Far
- 6. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover
- 7. Free Idea for Disney Plus: Give Solo: A Star Wars Story Its Own TV Show