- Appeared under the name Gabriel Swann in films as a child, but then his mother and actor father kept him out of the business so he might have a normal childhood.
- His first film was Why Would I Lie? when he was 8 years old.
- In a high-school production of The Music Man, he appeared with Monica Lewinsky.
- Chose to attend Carnegie Mellon after being accepted into a summer drama program at the school.
- Spent six years after college acting in theater in New York.
- Satine Anais Geraldine Macht — Daughter
- Luca Macht — Son
- Ari Macht — Brother
- Jesse Macht — Brother
- Stephen Macht — Father
- Suzanne Victoria Macht — Mother
- Jacinda Barrett — Wife
- Julie Macht — Sister
- Carnegie Mellon University, School of Drama, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States (BFA in Drama, 1994)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears
- 2. Star Trek: Discovery Will Explore Number One's Relationship with Captain Pike
- 3. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is Stronger and More Fun
- 4. Dynasties Is a Powerful and Necessary New Species of Nature Documentary
- 5. The Passage Will Show How Project Noah Got Started in Episode 2
- 6. Olicity Will Be a 'Force to Reckon With' When Arrow Returns
- 7. Netflix Is Rebooting Unsolved Mysteries, the OG True Crime Show