- Joined New York City's LAByrinth Theatre Company in 1999.
- Directed the play Knives and Other Sharp Objects at the Joseph Papp Public Theater in New York City.
- Is a member of the Actor's Studio, appearing in their production of Salome with Al Pacino.
- Cowrote, produced, directed and starred in a foreign short film Tinto, which was about Chile's wine country.
- Works with New York City's 52nd Street Project, a nonprofit organization that pairs inner-city kids with theater professionals.
- Paints in his free time, and sells his paintings on the Internet.
- Speaks fluent Spanish.
- Marymount Manhattan College, New York, New York, United States (BFA)