The daughter of Robert, granddaughter of John, and niece to Keith and David, Ever is part of the grand Carradine acting dynasty. In her early twenties, she started landing recurring roles on a number of popular TV shows. After a lead role on the short-lived 2003 series Lucky, Carradine turned heads (of state) as the pretty press secretary on the equally short-lived Commander in Chief, a part that made use of her bedroom eyes and keen intelligence. She followed these roles up with multi-episode arcs on more established shows like 24 and Eureka and has continued to take on a variety of guest-starring gigs. Off screen, Carradine is married with one child and supports animal-rescue charities.
- Appeared in a bit part in 1983's The Right Stuff, as Dennis Quaid's daughter.
- Originally studied anthropology and sociology in college before switching to theater.
- Attended the same college as Monica Lewinsky and says that she regrets that they never met.
- Her father, actor Robert Carradine, was against her becoming an actress.
- Enjoys horseback riding, bowling and playing Scrabble.
- David Carradine — Uncle
- Coby Brown — Husband
- Martha Plimpton — Cousin
- Susan Snyder — Mother
- John Carradine — Grandfather
- Keith Carradine — Uncle
- Robert Carradine — Father
- Chaplin Haddow Brown — Daughter
- Lewis & Clark College, Portland, Oregon, United States (BA in Theatre, 1996)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Emmys 2019: Who Won? The Complete Winners List
- 2. Emmys 2019: How to Watch Live and Online
- 3. Emergence Review: There's No Hurry to Solve the Mystery, and That's a Problem
- 4. mixed-ish Review: The black-ish Spin-off Gets Being Mixed Race Right
- 5. There's a Light at the End of the Tunnel for Jo on Grey's Anatomy
- 6. Survivor: Rob Cesternino Reveals His Favorite Island of the Idols Players – and How He Became a Survivor Legend
- 7. Alfred Tries to Dump Sandra In this Pennyworth Sneak Peek