- Emigrated to the United States in 1939 and made her Hollywood debut just two years later in the feature film Forced Landing.
- Made her Broadway debut in the 1950 Rodgers and Hammerstein production The Happy Time.
- Had a Las Vegas nightclub act along with her two sisters, Zsa Zsa and Magda, in 1953.
- Was the host of a short-lived television talk show entitled The Eva Gabor Show.
- Was honored with a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 1984.
- Cofounded and chaired an eponymous wig and fashion company.
- Jolie Gabor — Mother
- Vilmos Gabor — Father
- Zsa Zsa Gabor — Sister
- Magda Gabor — Sister
- Charles Isaacs — Ex-husband
- Erik Drimmer — Ex-husband
- John Williams — Ex-husband
- Richard Brown — Ex-husband
- Frank Jameson — Ex-husband
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Prodigal Son Stars Preview Fox's Dark but Fun Serial Killer Procedural
- 2. Tommy Shelby Has Another War on His Hands in the Peaky Blinders Season 5 Trailer
- 3. Chuck Lorre's Bob Hearts Abishola Is a Love Story That Crosses Boundaries
- 4. American Horror Story: A Definitive Timeline
- 5. It Will Be a Miracle If Brooke Survives the Entire American Horror Story: 1984 Season
- 6. Big Brother 21: Cliff Hogg Just Made a $500,000 Mistake (and It'll Cost Nicole, Too)
- 7. All Hail Demi and Kristian, the Queens of Bachelor in Paradise