- Began acting at the age of 7.
- Made her film debut in Bob Roberts (1992), directed by and starring her mother's then-partner Tim Robbins.
- Appeared with her mother, Susan Sarandon, in the films Dead Man Walking (1995) and The Banger Sisters (2002). The two also guest-starred together in an episode of the TV sitcom Friends.
- Both her grandfather and her aunt are television writers.
- Speaks Italian.
- Major James Martino — Son
- Miles Guthrie Robbins — Half Brother
- Susan Sarandon — Mother
- Jack Henry Robbins — Half Brother
- Kyle Martino — Husband
- Franco Amurri — Father
- Marlowe Mae Martino — Daughter
- Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, United States (BA, 2007)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Dancing With the Stars Tries to Cover Up Its Sean Spicer Drama With the Ugliest Shirt in the World
- 2. True Queen Constance Zimmer Is Joining Shameless to Cause Trouble for One of the Gallaghers
- 3. Vikings' Alexander Ludwig Is Ready to Fight Stephen Amell in Starz's Heels
- 4. WWE's Power Move to Pit NXT Against AEW Is Actually Good for Wrestling
- 5. Grey's Anatomy Is Having a Charmed Reunion in Season 16
- 6. Shane Gillis Fired by SNL Over Racist and Homophobic Comments
- 7. 2019 Emmys Predictions: Who Will Win, and Who Should