- Born in the Soviet Union and immigrated with his family to Lexington, MA, when he was 4 years old.
- Acted as a spokesperson for the Food Network by dressing as a potato.
- Ranked by Village Voice as the Best New York City Comedian in 2009.
- Authored a comedic self-help book titled The Will to Whatevs: A Guide to Modern Life.
- Hosts the annual Eugene Mirman Comedy Festival.
- Hampshire College, Amherst, Massachusetts, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 2. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 3. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 4. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 5. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 6. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 7. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves