- Began competitive swimming at age 8; left home at age 12 for swim training in Toronto.
- Three-time Canadian national champion in synchronized swimming; won solo bronze medal in 1995 at the Junior World Championships.
- Grabbed the attention of a New York modeling agency in 1996 after appearing in a fashion show at school.
- Caught the acting bug while playing Little Red Riding Hood in Chanel No. 5 commercial directed by Luc Besson.
- Big-screen debut was in 2001's Perfume.
- Loves French cooking and says she would own a French restaurant if not acting.
- Esther Warren — Mother
- Michael Burns — Ex-significant Other
- Julia Warren — Sister
- Jerry O'Connell — Ex-significant Other
- Don Warren — Father
- Elaine Warren — Sister
- Peter Berg — Ex-significant Other
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. The Other Two Is the Sweetest Take on Showbiz Satires
- 2. Supernatural's Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki Tease 300th Episode
- 3. Burned by the Fyre Festival, Restaurant Owner in Netflix Doc Raises $135,000 in a Week
- 4. When Is Super Bowl LIII?
- 5. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 6. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 7. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown