- Began competitive swimming at age 8; left home at age 12 for swim training in Toronto.
- Three-time Canadian national champion in synchronized swimming; won solo bronze medal in 1995 at the Junior World Championships.
- Grabbed the attention of a New York modeling agency in 1996 after appearing in a fashion show at school.
- Caught the acting bug while playing Little Red Riding Hood in Chanel No. 5 commercial directed by Luc Besson.
- Big-screen debut was in 2001's Perfume.
- Loves French cooking and says she would own a French restaurant if not acting.
- Michael Burns — Ex-significant Other
- Julia Warren — Sister
- Jerry O'Connell — Ex-significant Other
- Esther Warren — Mother
- Peter Berg — Ex-significant Other
- Elaine Warren — Sister
- Don Warren — Father
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Walking Dead Showed Us Alpha's Brutal Origins in a Flashback-Heavy Episode
- 2. True Detective Just Made Its Connection to Season 1 Explicit, but We Still Have Questions
- 3. Counterpart Creator Breaks Down That Nail-Biter Season Finale
- 4. Chicago Police Seek to Interview Jussie Smollett Again After Two Suspects Released
- 5. Donald Trump Calls Saturday Night Live a 'Total Republican Hit Job' After National Emergency Sketch
- 6. 7 Burning Questions The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Needs to Answer
- 7. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comics