- Began acting in commercials at the age of 6.
- Along with John Schneider, cohosted the 1980 edition of Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve.
- Despite being popular characters on Happy Days, her spin-off show with Scott Baio, Joanie Loves Chachi, lasted for less than one season.
- Filed a lawsuit in 2010 against CBS for merchandising revenues from Happy Days, along with former costars Don Most, Anson Williams, Marion Ross and the estate of Tom Bosley.
- Steve Fleischmann — Husband (separated)
- John Moran — Brother
- Edward Moran — Father
- Rocky Ferguson — Ex-husband
- Tony Moran — Brother
- Sharon Moran — Mother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Avan Jogia and Kelli Berglund Read High Ideas from Reddit
- 2. Here's What's New on Netflix in April
- 3. What's Leaving Netflix in April
- 4. Kit Harington Says Game of Thrones Season 8 Gave Him 'Peace' About Jon Snow
- 5. Luke Perry Might Have Appeared in the Beverly Hills, 90210 Revival After All
- 6. 129 Things Degrassi Taught Me About Sex, Dating, and Puberty
- 7. When It Comes to Sex and Profanity on TV, Where the F*ck Do We Draw the Line?