- Began acting in commercials at the age of 6.
- Along with John Schneider, cohosted the 1980 edition of Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve.
- Despite being popular characters on Happy Days, her spin-off show with Scott Baio, Joanie Loves Chachi, lasted for less than one season.
- Filed a lawsuit in 2010 against CBS for merchandising revenues from Happy Days, along with former costars Don Most, Anson Williams, Marion Ross and the estate of Tom Bosley.
- Edward Moran — Father
- John Moran — Brother
- Steve Fleischmann — Husband (separated)
- Rocky Ferguson — Ex-husband
- Tony Moran — Brother
- Sharon Moran — Mother
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Dallas Star Ken Kercheval Dead at 83
- 2. Taraji P Henson and Terrence Howard Write Letter Campaigning for Jussie Smollett's Return for Empire Season 6
- 3. 'A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms' Is Game of Thrones' Best Episode Ever
- 4. Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen Are Still United in These Game of Thrones Episode 3 Photos
- 5. The CW Renews The 100, All American, In the Dark, and Roswell, New Mexico
- 6. If These Game of Thrones Characters Die, We Riot
- 7. Riverdale Sneak Peek: How Far Will the Joneses Go to Save Jellybean?