- Is the daughter of musician David Foster and has numerous famous family members as the result of her father's marriages, having ex-step siblings that include Brody and Brandon Jenner and Gigi and Bella Hadid.
- Went to boarding school in Switzerland while growing up.
- Began acting on TV series in the early-2000s, playing guest roles on Roswell, Judging Amy, CSI, House and Gilmore Girls.
- Worked as a writer for the short-lived NBC series The New Normal.
- Decided to create a satirical reality show titled Barely Famous with her sister Sara after her family rejected a proposal to be the subject of an actual reality series.
- Sara Foster — Sister
- Allison Jones Foster — Half Sister
- Valentina Haas — Niece
- Rebecca Dyer — Mother
- Josephine Haas — Niece
- Jordan Foster — Sister
- David Foster — Father
- Amy S. Foster — Half Sister
- Jaymes Foster — Aunt
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Say It Isn't So: Supernatural Will End After Season 15
- 2. HBO Is Bringing Back Perry Mason, and This Time He F*cks
- 3. We Need to Talk About That OA: Part II Ending
- 4. The Conners Is Coming Back for Season 2
- 5. Everything I Learned About Sex, I Learned From Black '90s Sitcoms
- 6. The Sex in Now Apocalypse Is Concerned with Liberation, Not Labels
- 7. Stranger Things Is a Stealth Blueprint for Successfully Navigating Puberty