- Met her husband, Thomas Girardi, at an L.A. restaurant where she served as his waitress.
- Created the stage name Erika Jayne for herself when she began performing.
- Started her own record label, Pretty Mess Records, in 2010.
- A long list of her songs have topped the U.S. Billboard Dance Charts, beginning with her first hit, "Roller Coaster" in 2007.
- Joined The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in the show's sixth season.
- Competed in season 24 of Dancing with the Stars, partnered with Gleb Savchenko.
- Thomas Zizzo — Ex-husband
- Tommy Zizzo — Son
- Thomas Girardi — Husband
- Renee Chahoy — Mother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Blacklist Got Unexpectedly Political With a Next-Level-Weird Male Pregnancy Plot
- 2. Batwoman's Meagan Tandy Talks Sophie's 'Conflicted' Feelings for Kate
- 3. That Hawaii Five-O and Magnum P.I. Crossover We Waited for Is Finally Happening
- 4. How to Watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 2019
- 5. The First Crisis on Infinite Earths Arrowverse Crossover Photos Are Here
- 6. Disney Plus Promises to Fix the The Simpsons Cropping Issue
- 7. A Million Little Things' Romany Malco Hopes Rome Eases Stigmas About Men with Depression