- Was inspired at age 12 to become an actor after watching Robert De Niro's performance in Raging Bull.
- Joined a children's repertory company at age 14.
- As a teen was the lead singer for the alternative rock band No Happy Faces.
- Hosted music show Heavy Metal Meltdown as a teenager.
- Was a veejay on MTV.
- In 1996 was cast as a regular on the short-lived Fox sitcom Love and Marriage and landed a recurring role on Murphy Brown.
- Big break came in 1999 when he was cast as Dr. Dave Malucci on ER.
- Played the lead on the acclaimed FX war drama Over There.
- Was the lead singer for the rock band Hearing Red.
- In 2012 was cast as the doorman on ABC's supernatural drama 666 Park Avenue.
- Enjoys boxing.
- 2000, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Jaime Lee Palladino — Wife
- Peter Palladino — Father
- Enzo Palladino — Son
- Roman Palladino — Son
- Queenie Palladino — Mother
- Marymount Manhattan College, New York, New York, United States (BA in Theater, 1991)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. mixed-ish Review: The black-ish Spin-off Gets Being Mixed Race Right
- 2. There's a Light at the End of the Tunnel for Jo on Grey's Anatomy
- 3. Survivor: Rob Cesternino Reveals His Favorite Island of the Idols Players – and How He Became a Survivor Legend
- 4. Alfred Tries to Dump Sandra In this Pennyworth Sneak Peek
- 5. Chicago P.D.'s Season 7 Premiere Will Finally Provide Answers About Antonio's Absence
- 6. Where to Stream Downton Abbey
- 7. Here Are the Episodes of Netflix's Criminal to Watch First