- Was inspired at age 12 to become an actor after watching Robert De Niro's performance in Raging Bull.
- Joined a children's repertory company at age 14.
- As a teen was the lead singer for the alternative rock band No Happy Faces.
- Hosted music show Heavy Metal Meltdown as a teenager.
- Was a veejay on MTV.
- In 1996 was cast as a regular on the short-lived Fox sitcom Love and Marriage and landed a recurring role on Murphy Brown.
- Big break came in 1999 when he was cast as Dr. Dave Malucci on ER.
- Played the lead on the acclaimed FX war drama Over There.
- Was the lead singer for the rock band Hearing Red.
- In 2012 was cast as the doorman on ABC's supernatural drama 666 Park Avenue.
- Enjoys boxing.
- 2000, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Enzo Palladino — Son
- Peter Palladino — Father
- Roman Palladino — Son
- Queenie Palladino — Mother
- Jaime Lee Palladino — Wife
- Marymount Manhattan College, New York, New York, United States (BA in Theater, 1991)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Why Women Kill Renewed for Season 2 on CBS All Access
- 2. A Car Spotted on the Stranger Things 4 Set Might Confirm a Huge Fan Theory
- 3. Here's What's Coming to Amazon in November
- 4. NBC Pulls Sunnyside and Moves Up Will & Grace Season 11 Premiere Date
- 5. Arrow's Stephen Amell Reacts to Tommy Merlyn's Shocking Reveal in Season 8 Premiere
- 6. It Turns Out, The Flash's Grant Gustin Is a Total Heroes Fanboy
- 7. Justice for John Leguizamo's House of Buggin', the '90s Latinx Comedy Ahead of Its Time