- Got her start in commercials.
- Has appeared in numerous sci-fi series, including Jake 2.0, The 4400, Warehouse 13 and Sanctuary.
- Landed recurring roles as a lesbian vampire on The L Word and as the adoptive mother of a human-Cylon baby on Battlestar Galactica.
- Was featured in the music video for Michael Bublé's "Save the Last Dance for Me."
- Enjoys painting and cooking.
- Talia Serafina Fiore — Daughter
- Raffaele Fiore — Husband
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. 10 Spooky Shows to Stream for Halloween Screams
- 2. Castle Rock Season 2 Boss on Crafting the Origin Story for Misery's Annie Wilkes
- 3. Holiday Gift Ideas for Fans of Star Wars, Marvel, Game of Thrones, and More
- 4. Curtis Returns in New Arrow Season 8 Photos
- 5. Evil Sam Winchester: A Supernatural Retrospective
- 6. How to Watch Hocus Pocus This Halloween Season
- 7. Here's Your Essential Star Wars Holiday Gift Guide