- Grew up in an acting family and used to practice and perform in the basement.
- After college, she performed on stage in New York before taking a 10-year break to raise her children.
- Played Scott Baio's mother in three different series—Happy Days, spin-off Joanie Loves Chachi and Charles in Charge.
- Began actively participating in summer theater in Idaho in 1990.
- Performed opposite her husband, daughter and sister Margaret in a 2012 production of Hello, Dolly! at the Coeur d'Alene Summer Theatre.
- Salvatore Travolta — Father
- Joey Travolta — Brother
- Margaret Travolta — Sister
- Sam Travolta — Brother
- John Travolta — Brother
- Helen Travolta — Mother
- Ann Travolta — Sister
- Jack Bannon — Husband
- Tom Fridley — Son
- Molly Allen — Daughter
- Attended Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Melissa Benoist Will Direct an Episode of Supergirl in Season 5
- 2. Big Brother Vet Audrey Middleton Accuses Show of Exploiting Marginalized People Amid Racism Scandal
- 3. Angela Tells Pope She's 'Cool' With the Family Business in Animal Kingdom Exclusive Clip
- 4. Love Island's First Couples Challenge Shows Love Is Blind
- 5. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Defends Game of Thrones Writers After Season 8 Backlash
- 6. Veronica Mars Review: Hulu Revival Is Great Fun Until It's Not
- 7. The Loudest Voice Recap: Episode 3's Sexual Assault Scene Is Grotesque and Gratuitous