- Playing the leads in high-school productions of Grease and Saturday Night Fever ignited his passion for acting.
- Moved with his mother to Vancouver to pursue his career.
- Worked as a cake cutter at a bakery until he began landing acting jobs.
- Established the "Enough Talk, Hurry Up and Do It Already" Arts Scholarship to assist students from his hometown in the pursuit of post-secondary studies in the dramatic arts, film or writing.
- Jean Wallace — Mother
- Brian Milligan — Father
- Molly Milligan — Sister
- Jessica Stroup — Ex-significant Other
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed