- Appeared on the cover of UCLA magazine at age 12 and was spotted by an agent.
- Began modeling at 16; appeared in ads for Prada, Club Med, Tommy Hilfiger and Pepsi.
- Was featured in several music videos, including ones by Jennifer Love Hewitt and Lindsay Lohan.
- Appeared in independent films and on short-lived TV series; big break came in 2003 when he was cast as Chris Halliwell on Charmed.
- Followed up his successful stint on Charmed by playing soldier Trevor LeBlanc on Army Wives.
- Is an avid surfer, snowboarder and motorcycle enthusiast.
- Hilary Fuller — Sister
- Claire van der Boom — Significant Other
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Schitt's Creek Season 5 Is Moira's Moment, Peasants
- 2. The Masked Singer: The Deer Is Unmasked, Revealing a Hall of Famer
- 3. Vikings Just Revealed Where Lagertha Has Been, and It Is Seriously Bleak
- 4. Black Monday: You've Never Seen Wall Street This Funny (or Black)
- 5. 5 Reasons Not to Freak Out Over Riverdale's Latest WTF Cliffhanger
- 6. What to Stream the Weekend of Jan. 18
- 7. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is the Best the Show Has Ever Been