- Is of Latvian descent.
- Worked as Madonna's makeup artist in the 1980s, and appeared in the singer's music videos for "Papa Don't Preach," "True Blue," "Deeper and Deeper" and "Music."
- Made her film debut in Martin Scorsese's 1990 gangster saga Goodfellas as the mistress of mobster Henry Hill.
- Her 2002 wedding to Gabriele Corcos was presided over by Ellen Burstyn, an ordained Sufi high priest and Mazar's co-star from That's Life.
- Developed a blog and Internet cooking show dedicated to healthy Italian food, entitled Under the Tuscan Gun.
- 2006, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Paul Reubens — Ex-significant Other
- Harry Mazar — Father
- Evelyn Maria — Daughter
- Giulia Isabel — Daughter
- Gabriele Corcos — Husband
- Cezanne Cannizzaro — Half Brother
- Nancy Cannizzaro — Mother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Blacklist Got Unexpectedly Political With a Next-Level-Weird Male Pregnancy Plot
- 2. Batwoman's Meagan Tandy Talks Sophie's 'Conflicted' Feelings for Kate
- 3. That Hawaii Five-O and Magnum P.I. Crossover We Waited for Is Finally Happening
- 4. How to Watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 2019
- 5. The First Crisis on Infinite Earths Arrowverse Crossover Photos Are Here
- 6. Disney Plus Promises to Fix the The Simpsons Cropping Issue
- 7. A Million Little Things' Romany Malco Hopes Rome Eases Stigmas About Men with Depression