This up-and-coming actor began building an impressive résumé before his age even hit the double digits. After making his small-screen debut as a tyke in Mad TV's "Reading Caboose" sketch, Collins snagged a recurring role on the critically lauded but short-lived drama Jack & Bobby, alongside real-life buddy Logan Lerman. But 2005 proved to be his breakthrough year: Not only did it mark his film debut, as one of a rather large brood in the Yours, Mine & Ours remake, but he also landed a role as a surly teenager on The War at Home. Since that series ended, Collins has appeared on episodes of Without a Trace and Community, as well as in the indie feature The Least of These.
- Writes, directs and edits his own short films.
- Made his big-screen debut in the 2005 remake of Yours, Mine & Ours.
- Appeared alongside real-life pal Logan Lerman on the drama Jack & Bobby and in the 2006 film Hoot.
- Cites dark dramas Donnie Darko, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Fight Club as some of his favorite films.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Hey Hollywood, There Are Other Black Colleges Besides Howard
- 2. Rel Co-Creator Kevin Barnett Dies While on Vacation in Mexico
- 3. Demi's Sociopathic Edit Is the Highlight of The Bachelor So Far
- 4. Kerry Washington Heads to Netflix for American Son
- 5. Here's When The Expanse Season 3 Heads to Amazon Prime Video
- 6. Chicago Fire's Gentle Human Mouch Blows Up at Otis in a Jarring Sneak Peek
- 7. Where to Stream This Year's Oscar-Nominated Films