- Great-great grandfather was a stagecoach driver during the Gold Rush of 1849; father once owned the Las Vegas Thunderbird Hotel.
- Planned on becoming a ballerina, but bad knees prevented her from following her aspirations.
- Competed in the Miss America Pageant in 1960, after having been named Miss Nevada in 1959.
- Performed in more than 65 theatrical productions, including a national touring company production of They're Playing Our Song!
- Served as coproducer and star of the series Dawn Wells: Reel Adventures.
- In 1998, launched the Dawn Wells' Film Actors Boot Camp in Driggs, Idaho; it's geared toward those with a solid acting background looking to transition from the amateur to professional world.
- Owns her own clothing company, Wishing Wells Collections, which caters to the elderly and to people who are physically challenged.
- Is the founder and artistic director of the Spud Drive-in Film and Music Festival, in both Driggs, Idaho, and Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
- Served as President of the Idaho Film and Television Institute.
- Evelyn Wells — Mother
- Larry Rosen — Ex-husband
- Tom Irvin — Ex-significant Other
- Stephens College, Columbia, Missouri, United States (AA); University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, United States (BA in Theater, 1960)
- 1. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 2. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 3. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 4. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 5. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 6. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple
- 7. The CW Really Wants to Make Chris Wood Happen