- Before pursuing an acting career, he spent a year backpacking in Europe and the Middle East, and also lived on a Kibbutz in Israel.
- Made his film debut in the 1998 thriller Disturbing Behavior.
- Got his big break in the 2000 comedy Snow Day.
- Wanted to be a hockey player and got a chance to play one in the 2002 film Slap Shot 2: Breaking the Ice.
- After portraying deceased snowboarder Beck McKaye in the Canadian drama series Whistler (2006-07), he returned to television as sniper Sam Braddock on the police drama Flashpoint (which premiered in 2008 and has aired in the United States as well as in Canada).
- Evangeline Duy — Wife
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup